The Green Depurating Units, are usually delivered with:
- Painting-drying booths
- Basement with grids for the painting works.
The Green Depurating Units can be used alone to depurate the air containing solvents (air purification of solvent based paints).
The Green Depurating Unit is the best instrument to decrease the solvents level and stay within the limits allowed by the existing laws.
The Green Depurating Units can be installed:
- With metal basement
- On concrete basement
The fan mouth can be placed at the front or at the side of the unit, or vertical, according to the different installation requests.
- Construction. Prefabricated; batch production - Assembly by fitting system and screws. Access to filters through removable doors with handles.
- Structure. Totally of galvanized steel plate.
- Prefilter. Paint-stop filter: multilayer - Drawer-pulling access - With non-return flaps.
- Absorbing cartridges. Toroidal shape. High content of activated carbon.
- Ventilation unit. High efficiency; big and constant air capacity (fan with backward inclined blades).
- Dumper. To regulate the air capacity; with hand-control.
- Control panel. Circuit-breakers - Automatic star/delta contactor - IP 44.
VARIATIONS UPON DEMAND
- Metal basement. For installation connected with the booth basement.
- Activated carbon. Bigger quantity than the standard one.
- Damper. To regulate the air capacity; with servocontrol.
- Automations and safeties. Control panel to connect the carbon unit with an existing spraybooth with no carbon unit - Filter efficiency control system, by pressure switches - Working hour counter - Working recorder.
Certified and proven quality
Blowtherm invests resources in the pursuit of total quality using more and more newly developed technologies. Product quality and customer satisfaction are our main goals, and the approvals obtained from relevant authorities are a testament to our success in these fields. As the premium quality spray booth manufacturer, Blowtherm have been awarded Preferred Supplier Status by many prestigious manufacturers.
Body Shop Manager
Land Rover of Dallas
"We have to deliver a first-rate product. Blowtherm spray booths make that happen."
"After researching many spray booth suppliers, we chose Blowtherm systems based on quality and production. Our cost of operation is down over 20% and our production tripled almost instantly."
"Our paint comes out much cleaner. We're turning out vehicles in 1/2 the time from our previous booth supplier."
"What amazed us was the smooth installation. Our distributor, English Collision Equipment, delivered exactly what they promised - affordable booths that require nearly effortless operation."
"We're currently using one body shop for two dealerships. Blowtherm is definitely a better value for the money."